As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DEWALT #ad
DeWalt F340645 DXH1000TS Forced Air Electric Heater, #adDEWALT #ad
- Etl certified; equipped with a 25°f-95°F thermostat. Thermal Protected. The heating element cycles on and off to maintain the set temperature. Dual output- can be run at 10kW50 amp or 7kW30 amp. Proprietary dual coil support system.
|Warranty||1 year from date of purchase.|
2. DAHTEC #ad
DAHTEC Electric Space Forced Air Heater with Thermostat Remote Control Mounting Bracket 240V 4800W,17000BTU，Large #adDAHTEC #ad
- Due to a protective mechanism, working, which can bring you conveniences and peace of mind while reading, sleeping or watching TV. The space heater can heat up a room within seconds thanks to its 2400/4800 W output, reliable coil heating elements and large air outlet; it can distribute warm air evenly around a large area of up to 861 sq.
Ft. Popular design & warranty: in addition to great performance, its customization design will be popular.
Product parameter: the size of electric space air heater is: 108 x 9. 9 x 13. 6 inch. The quality of our products is trustworthy. In addition, don't worry about adjusting the temperature or power off the heater while you are lying down.
You can enjoy natural wind in Autumn, workshops, hot wind in winter anywhere such as garages, basements or outside buildings.2. Notice： the plug requires 240V - 30 Amp circuit. The 12. 36 pounds heater needs to be stabilized by the bracket if you want to hang it on the wall. The remote control design ensures that you can operate the infrared heater remotely.
3. Dura Heat #ad
Width: 8.35in, Height: 13in, Length: 10.75in, Dura Heat EUH4000 4000W Electric Forced Air Heater #adDura Heat #ad
- Requires 240v outlet; 240 Volts/20 AMPs. Nema #6-20p plug included. Ceiling/wall mounting kit included. Overheat shut-off. Fan-forced hot air circulation. Fan only setting.
|Brand||Dura Heat #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dura Heat #ad|
|Warranty||1 year, manufacturer defects only.|
4. Dura Heat #ad
Dura Heat EUH4000R Electric Forced Air Heater with Remote Control 12,800 Btu #adDura Heat #ad
- Fan-forced hot air circulation. Requires 240V outlet. Ceiling/wall mounting kit included. Overheat shut-off. Nema #6-20p plug included. Overheat shut-off.
Remote control. Heating area of up to 500 sq ft. Remote control; ceiling/wall mounting kit included. Requires 240v outlet; 240 volts/20 amps. Fan only setting. Nema #6-20p plug included. Fan-forced hot air circulation.
|Brand||Dura Heat #ad|
|Manufacturer||World Marketing of America #ad|
|Warranty||1 year, manufacturer defects only.|
5. Air Choice #ad
Tip-Over & Overheat Protection, Fan Garage Heater, Indoor Heater, Space Heater for Indoor Use, 1500W with Adjustable Thermostat, Portable Heater, Ceramic Heaters for Indoor Use, Electric Heater #adAir Choice #ad
- This ceramic heater warms the objects directly rather than the surrounding air, making it far healthier to use. Double security protection airchoice garage indoor heater is equipped with tip-over and overheating to prevent safety issues. This space heater for indoor use will heat up instantly and drive the cold winter away.
Adjustable thermostat our electric heater for garage carries the adjustable thermostat function, which may work according to the temperature you selected. The white point around the knob represents the temperature.
Instant heat & all year around no need to preheat. You can take this electric space heater from the floor to the table or wherever you want. Adorable & portableyellow mix black. You can turn the adjustable thermostat clockwise to select the temperature you prefer.
Low-decibel working would not disturb you for sleep, work, and chat. This pretty heater is suitable for everywhere. Besides, it also features a powerful fan function to circulates air, so this 2 in 1 electric space heater will serve all year round. The portable heater has two heat settings, High heating mode 1500-watts and Low heating mode 1000-watts respectively. Airchoice indoor heater may offer you a warm home or a warm office.
|Brand||Air Choice #ad|
6. PROWARM #ad
PROWARM Electrical Forced Air Industrial Fan Heater Shop Garage Heater with Over-Heat Protection Remote Control and Bracket 240V,2400W/4800W #adPROWARM #ad
- Note: 1. In order to avoid overheat situations, do not cover anything on the heater. Due to a protective mechanism, it will cost 8-10 seconds for reactivate after auto-shutoff on rare occasion. The 12. 36 pounds heater needs to be stabilized by the bracket if you want to hang it on the wall.
Main components: ptc ceramic heating element which can rapidly heat atmosphere. You can enjoy natural wind in Autumn, workshops, basements or outside buildings.
Solid stainless steel construction. Adjustable heating angles. Good performance: the 2400/4800 watt engine can heat the atmosphere quickly and warm your body in 2 seconds without noise.
Our heater has four buttons and a remote control that allows you to control the temperature remotely. Make sure the heater is on a flat and hard surface. In case of automatically overheat shut off, unplug the heater & wait for 30 minutes to cool down, then restart the heater. Built-in adjustable thermostat for accurate temperature control. Product parameter: the size of electric space air heater is: 108 x 9. 9 x 13.
7. Mr. Heater #ad
Multi, Mr. Heater 3.6kW / 12,283 BTU / 240-Volt Forced Air Electric Heater #adMr. Heater #ad
- Vertically adjustable barrel. Heating coverage:- 307 square feet. Thermostat Included. Optional fan only operation. High and low settings. 240v 15 amp plug.
8. Dyna-Glo #ad
135,000 BTUs, Dyna-Glo Forced air Heater #adDyna-Glo #ad
- Comfort Control Thermostat. Built-in air Pressure Gauge. 95, 000 or 135, 000 btU. Heats up to 3, 200 sq. Ft. Built in Digital Diagnostics. Dual source Power Cord. Dual heat Technology.
|Manufacturer||GHP Group, Inc. #ad|
9. Dimplex #ad
Dimplex DGWH4031G Garage and Shop Large 4000 Watt Forced Air, Gray/Black Finish, Space Heater in, Industrial #adDimplex #ad
- 240v. Measures 11 by 7-2/7 by 9 inches. Heating element- Fan is propeller type, accurately balanced and correctly pitched. Garage/workshop fan-forced heater with 4000-watt stainless-steel element.
Attaches to wall/ceiling with included mounting bracket; heater swivels to direct heat. 13, 640 btus; automatic temperature control from 45 to 77 degrees F. Fan delay uses residual heat for economical performance; auto safety shut off.
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty.|
10. NewAir #ad
NewAir G73 Hardwired Electric Garage Heater, Heats up to 500 square feet #adNewAir #ad
- Rugged exterior, but it’s built to last, built to last the newair g73 hard-shell exterior is made from heavy-duty stainless steel. A powerful fan to keep you warm while you work get quick heat from a fan powerful enough to spread warm air evenly throughout a 500 square foot radius. Not only is it durable, especially in tough climates and work conditions.
If you happen to be sitting in one location while you work, you can make sure the heat is sent to the exact spot you need. It also comes with a mounting bracket for you to place it on the wall or ceiling of your workspace. Or, you can turn the louvers completely open to allow heat to travel everywhere.
This way you can stay toasty and safe with a heater hidden from busy work areas. Hardwired to your 30 amp breaker the newair g73 doesn’t come with any of the maintenance issues of a propane heater. If you have a two-car garage, you’ll remain warm while you do your work, large workspace or shed, especially in the dead of winter.
It is etl certified for electrical safety, and comes with overheating protection, so rest assured you have one of the most trusted heaters available. Direct your heat anywhere with adjustable louvers direct heat anywhere in your garage with the adjustable louvers and easy tilt head. It needs to be hardwired into your breaker, so consider hiring a professional electrician to help you. An etl certified heater you can trust this heater is considered one of the safest on the market and is our customers tried-and-true favorite.
|Warranty||All product are backed by a 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects. Warranty voids if purchased from any other seller that is not amazon retail or air & water inc.|