As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Weber #ad
4 lb, Weber 17148 Hickory Wood Chunks, 350 cu. in. 0.006 Cubic Meter #adWeber #ad
- Hickory wood chunks. 350 cu. In. 0006 m^3 sized bag. Rich subtly Sweet flavor. Great for poultry, pork & beef.
2. WESTERN #ad
570 cu in, Western Premium BBQ Products Hickory BBQ Cooking Chunks #adWESTERN #ad
- Hickory wood heat treated to eliminate and prevent pests, mold, and rot. See description for cooking instructions. Use to make a variety of hickory smoked meat with charcoal or with chunks alone.
Wood cooking chunks for smoking made from real hickory wood for charcoal, or electric grills, gas, as well as personal and larger smokers.
Delicious with beef sirloin or Filets, Braised Brisket, Salmon or Trout, or Pork Loin. Try western premium bbq products hickory bbq cooking chunks for smoking on these American favorites: Hamburgers, Whole Chicken, BBQ Smoked Wings, or Baby Back or Spare Ribs.570 cubic inches of large sized hickory chunks per package.
|Manufacturer||WW Wood inc #ad|
|Warranty||100% satisfaction guaranteed|
3. Weber #ad
5-Pound, Weber 17056 Hickory Wood Chunks #adWeber #ad
- Gives a strong traditional smoke flavor. Imparts great flavor to beef, ribs and chops. One of the most popular cooking woods. 5-pound bag. Adds wood smoke flavor to your favorite foods.
4. Cave Tools #ad
Voted Top BBQ Accessories for Dad, Meat Smoking Guide, Outdoor Magnet 20 Types of Flavor Profiles & Strengths for Smoker Box, Best Wood Temperature Chart, Chips Chunks Log Pellets Can Be Smoked #adCave Tools #ad
- We take customer Service That Seriously. Lifetime satisfaction guarantee - if at any point you are unhappy with your meat smoking guide you can return it for a full money back refund. Voted must have accessory for the serious bbq pitmaster - This is the meat smoking guide for people who take pride in the food they cook.
Instant 10% savings on purchase of 2 or more *** full list of smoking and meat temperatures - Meat smoke guide has suggestions for pork butts and shoulders, ribs, beef brisket, tenderloins, chicken, turkey and fish.2
20 most popular varieties for your smoker pellets, oak, logs including alder, peach, apple, lemon, orange, pear, cherry, chips, jack daniel's, mulberry, plumb, almond, chestnut, mesquite, hickory, nectarine, apricot, chunks, pecan, maple, and walnut.
Comes with 25 professional barbecue recipes - step by step instructions and detailed grilling tutorial videos - Free Download Meat Smoking Journal iOS & Android App.
|Brand||Cave Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cave Tools #ad|
|Part Number||Meat Smoking Guide|
|Model||Meat Smoking Guide|
|Warranty||Lifetime Money Back Guarantee|
5. Maine Grilling Woods #ad
Maine Grilling Woods 6771 220 cu. in. DownEast Hickory Chunks in Poly Bag #adMaine Grilling Woods #ad
- Food type: beef, wild game, Lamb, pork, Fish, Shellfish, Poultry, Vegetables. In. Size: 220 cu. Wood type: DownEast Hickory. For the longer burn times, buy our premium grilling chunksSpecifications. Stoke less, kick back more.
6. Weber #ad
Weber Cubic Meter Stephen Products 17136 Pecan Wood Chips, 192 cu. in. 0.003 cubi, m³ #adWeber #ad
- In. Use with fish, Port, lamb, poultry, & beef. Pecan wood chips. Provides a rich & Sweet flavor. 192 cu. 0003 m^3 sized bag.
|Warranty||This Weber accessory is warranted against defects for two (2) years.|
Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.
7. Cowboy #ad
Cowboy 180 Cubic Inch Hickory Wood Chips #adCowboy #ad
- For a more pronounced smoke flavor users soak the chips in water, then drain before adding them to the fire. 100-percent natural. For light wood flavor, grillers toss wood chips on charcoal briquettes, used mainly in direct grilling in the style of Europe or South America.
This soaking causes the wood to smolder rather than burn, so it generates more.
8. Camerons #ad
Perfect for Smoking Guns, Oak, Smokers, Cherry, Hickory, Smoke Boxes 0.473176 L, and Alder Wood Smoking Chips- 4 Pints, Wood Smoker Shavings Value Pack- Resealable Pints of Extra Fine Cut Sawdust #adCamerons #ad
- Flavored wood smoking Chips pairs well with poultry, lamb, pork, seafood, beef and cheeses. Barbecue smoking chips - Each 1-pint container will yield approximately 30 smoking's.
Smoking wood chips - Easy to handle in a resealable 1-pint container. Smoker shavings - sawdust wood chip shavings are raw timber, 100% natural, kiln dried, and made in the USA. Smoker chips - ignite quickly and com-bust 100% to create a delicate smoky flavor.
9. Traeger #ad
Traeger PEL319 Hickory 100% All-Natural Hardwood Grill Pellets #adTraeger #ad
- Weight: 20 lb. Amazing wood-fired taste: add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, bake, roast, smoke, braise and BBQ. Never use charcoal or gas again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food.
Real wood pellets: made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers. Bag. Made in america: sustainably sourced and manufactured by Traeger in the USA.
10. Oklahoma Joe's #ad
Oklahoma Joe's Hickory Wood Smoker Chips, 2-Pound Bag #adOklahoma Joe's #ad
- Made of all natural wood chips. Ideal for smoking meats, poultry, vegetables and fish. For use with smokers and electric, gas or charcoal grills.
Oklahoma joe's hickory wood chips are the best way to get a long last burn in the cooker and to infuse great taste into meats. Measures 179 cubic inches.
|Brand||Oklahoma Joe's #ad|
|Manufacturer||Oklahoma Joe's #ad|