As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. kai #ad
Kai Seki Magoroku Damascus Gyutou Chef Knife 180mm AE-5204 #adkai #ad
- Material: blade / laminated wood strengthening, cap / Damascus steel, pattern / stainless steel. Country of origin: Japan. Blade length: 180mm.
2. Tojiro #ad
8.2" 21cm, Tojiro DP Gyutou #adTojiro #ad
- Blade height: 1. 7", blade Length: 8. 2". Usable to both left and right handed users as it's even edged. Stain resistant chef knife.
3. KYOKU #ad
KYOKU Chef Knife, 8"- Shogun Series, with Sheath & Case, Japanese VG10 Steel Core Hammered Damascus Blade #adKYOKU #ad
- Functional & aesthetic damascus steel – the blade consists of 67-layer damascus steel cladding that enhances toughness and protects the valuable VG 10 steel cutting core. Well suited to professional chefs as well as home cooks. Beautifully laminated, the Damascus wave pattern showcases the stunning craftsmanship and its luxurious identity.
With an extra-wide and slightly curved blade, slicing, this chef’s knife is just right for cutting, mincing, dicing, cubing and more everyday jobs. A kitchen knife for every task: every kitchen needs a versatile knife. Ergonomic g10 handle: highly impervious to heat and moisture, the meticulously constructed G10 handle incredibly strong fiberglass-like material feels smooth and sure in your hand.
Each blade is cryogenically treated in liquid nitrogen to enhance hardness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. The blade and handle meet with an ergonomic bolster the gentle slope for your thumb to make cutting easier and safer.
Top-notch vg-10 japanese steel – crafted with superior japanese vg-10 steel cutting core at 58-60 hrc, this chef knife features supreme sharpness, long-term durability and incredible edge retention. The super steel core contains cobalt that increases the hardness and ease of sharpening, making VG-10 steel outperform AUS-10 steel in durability. Well-balanced design: our 8” japanese chef knife is designed to feel substantial and well-balanced in your hand but also light enough for marathon prep sessions.
4. kai #ad
Kai Seki Magoroku Damascus Petty Knife 120mm AE-5202 #adkai #ad
- Blade length: 120mm. Country of origin: Japan. Material: blade / laminated wood strengthening, cap / damascus steel, pattern / stainless steel.
5. Simple Song #ad
Traditional Japanese Professional Gyuto Kitchen Chefs Knife – Premium 8-inch High Carbon Stainless Steel Gyuto Sushi Knife with High Corrosion Resistance in a Single Bevel Chisel Edge Grind #adSimple Song #ad
- We are so confident that you will love your traditional japanese Professional Chef Knife that if you don’t feel the same way we do, you can contact our customer support team within 30 days of purchase and request a return, we will refund you the total amount paid for the knife. If you received a knife with any imperfections, you can also contact our support team and we will issue a return and send you a brand new one in the mail.
It’s versatility and length allows for proper use when cutting vegetables or long strokes for clean sashimi slices. Full-tang traditional rosewood handle: we wanted the handle of our knives to be able to remain in great working condition and maintain the test of time through use and ware.
Using rosewood and our full-tang knife design allows the blade to run throughout the Rosewood handle, giving you a balanced feel when manipulating your knife. The steel used is perfect for kitchen specific tasks because of its corrosion resistance, preventing it from oxidizing with rust when it comes to contact with meat, fruits and vegetables.
Satisfaction guarantee: you satisfaction is our guarantee. Tackling tough meats such as pork belly or needing a sharp edge design for sinewy meats, this knife does it all with grace and professionalism. Single bevel knife edge: traditional japanese knives in the hands of premier chefs are usually of a single bevel ground edge in order to give the most precise and sharp edge. Our design gives you an incredibly sharp edge while you cut and a flat side helps to separate food slices.
6. Yoshihiro Cutlery #ad
Yoshihiro VG-10 46 Layers Hammered Damascus Gyuto Japanese Chefs Knife Octagonal Ambrosia Handle 8.25" 210mm #adYoshihiro Cutlery #ad
- Care & handling hand wash and dry only, and do so immediately if working with acidic ingredients. Whetstone recommended traditional japanese knife making values a sharp edge, which requires attention and care. Do not use on objects such as bones, nutshells, and frozen foods. Traditional gyuto style the most versatile and essential of all knives a cook can have is a Japanese chefs knife known as a Gyuto knife.
Included saya knife cover a protective wooden sheath called a Saya is included, which protects the knife and adds to its appearance when not in use. From dicing, and chopping fresh produce from a farmer’s market to carving a roast chicken straight from the oven, slicing, even the simplest tasks are elevated with a handcrafted knife that is as beautiful as it is functional.
Hammered texture the hammered texture of the blade eliminates friction and keeps food from sticking to the blade. Sharpening and honing should be done with only water whetstones. 46 layers damascus vg-10 proudly made in japan and forged and hammered with 46 layers of steel in the Damascus tradition with a VG-10 Core.
The vg-10 hammered damascus series has been a perennial best seller, beauty, combining performance, and extraordinary value. Ergonomic octagonal wa-handle this knife is complimented with a traditional Japanese Wa-style handcrafted Octagonal Handle that is lightweight and ergonomically welds to the hand for seamless use. The gyuto is a japanese chefs knife with a curved blade that smoothly rocks back and forth and has an extended tip for quick chopping that can be used to cut meat, fish, and vegetables.
7. kai #ad
Kai Seki Magoroku Kinju ST Japanese Deba Knife 165mm AK-1102 #adkai #ad
- Material: blade body / nylon heat-resistant temperature 90 degrees, handle / molybdenum vanadium stainless steel cutlery, cap / laminated wood strengthening. Specifications: nylon cap. Blade length: 165mm. Country of origin: Japan.
8. Kai Brand #ad
Seki Gold Kotobuki St Sashimi Knife 240mm Ak-1106 #adKai Brand #ad
- Thanks to its strong and heavy blade, it is particularly suitable for cutting bones or bones. With japanese v-cut and a blade hardness of 58 +-1 HRC, giving them extra durability.
This knife is primarily suitable for filleting fish and meat. Kai seki magoroku kinju ak-1106 yanagiba with a blade length of 24 cm is specially designed for right-handers. Blade length: 24 cm, handle length: 13. 9 cm.
|Brand||Kai Brand #ad|
9. Shun #ad
Blonde PakkaWood Handle, Full Tang VG-MAX Blade, Shun Classic Blonde 8” Chef's Knife #adShun #ad
- The shape of a traditional western chef knife with the profile and lightweight design of a Japanese knife provides added endurance, exquisite cutting power, and easy rocking, mincing, slicing and dicing.
The beautifully modern, blonde pakkaWood handle encases the full composite tang blade for balance, D-shaped, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right and left-handed chefs alike.
With a high-carbon vg-max steel cutting core and 34 layers of Damascus cladding, the do-it-all Shun Classic Blonde Chef's Knife is a cut above typical French kitchen knives. It’s balanced immediately forward of the bolster like most Shun knives for superior handling.
Handcrafted in japan, this kitchen knife is ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box. Santoku, boning, nakiri, slicing, or steak – shun blades glide through food when used in a back-and-forth or rocking motion that applies some force parallel to what's being cut, letting the edge do the work.
10. kai #ad
Kai Seki Magoroku Kinju ST Japanese Deba Knife 180mm AK-1103 #adkai #ad
- Specifications: nylon cap. Country of origin: Japan. Material: blade body / molybdenum vanadium stainless steel cutlery, cap / nylon heat-resistant temperature 90 degrees, handle / laminated wood strengthening. Blade length: 180mm.