As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Yair Emanuel #ad
Yair Emanuel, Kiddush Cup Goblet Set of 6 Small Kiddush Cups and Tray Nickel Hammerwork Multicolor GA-2 #adYair Emanuel #ad
- An israeli made piece of art, designed by Jerusalem artist Yair Emanuel. Perfect for kiddush on Shabbat and Yom Tov. Size: 12. 8"; x 3"; x 2" / 32.
5 x 7. 5 x 7 cm. A set of 6 small kiddush cups / goblets together with a tray made out of nickel with silver color hammer work with a colored ring at the base - each one a different color.
|Brand||Yair Emanuel #ad|
|Manufacturer||Yair Emanuel #ad|
|Warranty||100% SATISFACTION GUARANTY|
2. Legacy Judaica #ad
Legacy Judaica 818 Silver Plated Kiddush Cup #adLegacy Judaica #ad
- Crafted from silver plated Material. Cup measures 6" tall; Tray measures 5" in diameter. Two piece set: cup and coaster. Imported from Israel.
3. Classic Touch Decorium #ad
Elegant Occasions Glass 4.75 oz, Passover Kiddush Cup, Modern Stemless Wine Glasses, Set of 6 #adClassic Touch Decorium #ad
- This kiddush Cup features Goblet with its beautiful gold design. 127863this classic glass goblet is a wonderful compliment to the Shabbat or Passover table. Perfect for both red and white wines.
127863inviting sabbath into your home is more than a weekly happening-it's the most glorious occasion! Dress up your Shabbat or Yom Tov table with this beautifully designed Kiddush cup. 127863cup is made of high-quality glass for a cool, streamlined look.
2. 5”d 3. 5”h 4. 75 oz. 127863perfect gift item - this is a gorgeous jewish present for a host or hostess if you're a guest for Shabbat dinner. 127863honoring this precious day with the finest of dishes is an accepted custom done every week. Make a lovely gift for a groom at a Jewish wedding. Beautifully made. Sanctify the Shabbat in exquisite style with this elegant Kiddush cup.
4. MASORET #ad
KIDDUSH CUP SET Stainless Steel: 5-Inch Drinking Cup and Saucer for Wine Blessings at Shabbat or Jewish Celebrations plus Mini Tehillim Book #adMASORET #ad
- Measuring 5. 1 by 5 by 3. 4 inches, each masoret ceremonial wine set provides the proper drinking vessel to use during Jewish mealtime ceremonies; the Kiddush blessing is recited over wine or grape juice to sanctify the Shabbat or other Jewish meals; the small Tehillim is the entire Book of Psalms written in Hebrew. Satisfaction guarantee: we strive to provide you with the highest quality product and the best customer experience possible; if you are not entirely satisfied, please contact us immediately; buy with confidence the MASORET stainless steel KIDDUSH CUP SET that comes with a Mini-Tehillim book and enjoy drinking during traditional Jewish holidays with this a uniquely artistic set.
Ceremonially promotes history: with the jewish faith foremost, birthday, anniversary, masoret focuses on the Torah’s background and history from long ago with the cup that holds a revi'it of wine or grape juice while the Kiddush is recited during Jewish religious holidays or celebrations; the attractive set makes a lovely bar or bat mitzvah, or house-warming gift to use for special occasions.
Quality craftsmanship: each traditional jewish kiddush cup is made of swirled brushed stainless steel with 3 rings upon a hammered stand with a matching hammered serving saucer; the set should be hand washed gently with mild soap and water and dried by hand; the paper book with a cardboard cover arrives in a sheer white organza bag with 2 glass beads on one of its drawstring ties.
For ritualistic jewish meals: the masoret kiddush cup set is the perfect way to drink wine or grape juice during the traditional Jewish ceremonies and holidays and can be enjoyed for years; the beautiful stainless steel set includes a cup and saucer; it arrives in a cellophane bag with a miniature Tehillim that is protected in a sheer drawstring bag, ready for giving. Uniquely designed: the cup holds 5 oz.
5. Art Judaica #ad
Art Judaica Pewter Kiddush Cup Filigree, 14 cm- with Checkered Design Silver #adArt Judaica #ad
- 6 3/4" tall, the goblet portion is 3" High and 3" across. A beautiful addition to the shabbat or Holiday table, this cup would also make a wonderful present.
Both the cup and the rim of the saucer are embellished with lovely filigree work and a series of small clear crystal stones inset into the design. The saucer is 5" in diameter.
This is a beautiful wine Goblet Kiddush Cup, with a small matching saucer that goes underneath it. There is a clear plastic insert for the cup, preventing the wine from interacting with the metal, which would cause the cup to stain and the wine to taste metallic. It is presented in a box lined with silver satin.
|Brand||Art Judaica #ad|
|Manufacturer||Art Judaica #ad|
6. Legacy Judaica #ad
6 Cups, Legacy Judaica Silver Plated Fountain #adLegacy Judaica #ad
- Imported from Israel. Dimensions: 6. 8" width. Elegant silver Plated Wine Fountain. 7" height x 9. Grape Designed.
7. The Dreidel Company #ad
Non Tarnish Judaica Kiddush Cup & Matching Saucer #2, For Shabbos, Kiddush Cup Stainless Steel with Matching Saucer, Holidays, and Havdalah #adThe Dreidel Company #ad
- Stainless steel non-tarnish: stainless steel does not tarnish. Perfect size: this beautiful 5. 1 ounce 151 ml kiddush cup is large enough to meet halachic requirements for Shabat and Havdallah use.
Kiddush cup stainless Steel - Shabbos, Holidays, and Havdalah. A perfect gift For Any Occasion! It is also small enough for use for the four cups of wine on Passover. Keeps its beauty for years to come. No polishing, No Stains, and No Dents.