As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Minwax #ad
Satin, Minwax 33255000 Helmsman Spar Urethane Aerosol, 11.5 ounce #adMinwax #ad
- Special oils allow the finish to expand and contract with the wood as seasons and temperatures change. Forms a protective barrier against rain and moisture. Contains uv blockers to reduce the sun's graying and fading effects.
Use indoors or outdoors. Fortified alkyd resin formulated to dry to a hard but not brittle finish. Spar urethane. Resistant to chipping, checking and cracking. Perfect for patio furniture, bar tops, window sills, exterior doors, wooden boats.
2. Rust-Oleum #ad
Rust-Oleum 9341 Ultimate Spar Urethane Oil Based, Satin, Quart #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Self-leveling and fast-drying. Protects outdoor wood surfaces such as furniture, railings, fences, trim and more. Easy application. Ft. Recoat after 8 hours. Weather and uv resistant formula protects the surface from graying and sun damage.
Satin finish provides a classic and natural look. Apply to outdoor wood projects. Oil based formula provides maximum durability and allows for a more even finish. Protects outdoor wood from the elements. Expands and contracts with weather conditions. Dries to the touch in 2 hours with coverage up to 190 sq.
3. Rust-Oleum #ad
Rust-Oleum 207008 Marine Spar Varnish, Quart #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Expands and contracts with changing weather conditions. Ft. Dries to the touch in 2 hours and covers up to 150 sq. This item is not for sale in Catalina Island. Crystal-clear varnish leaves a beautiful gloss finish with maximum protection.
Salt and mildew resistant. Twice as durable as conventional wood finishes. Ideal for use on exterior wood surfaces above the water line, including trim, railings and wood furniture. Uv resistant. Oil-based formula expands and contracts with changing weather conditions. Durable coating provides excellent resistance to UV, salt and mildew.
4. Scotchgard #ad
Repels Water, Scotchgard Sun and Water Shield, 10.5 Ounces #adScotchgard #ad
- Delivers excellent water repellency to outdoor fabrics, leather and suede. One can provides 60 square feet of water/sun resistance on light nylon or 20 square feet on heavier fabrics. Helps protect fabric from fading by blocking out harmful UVA/UVB rays.
Not intended for indoor use. Ideal for use on patio furniture, spa covers, grill covers, awnings, tarps, flags, boat covers, patio umbrellas, auto covers and more. Simple one step application that dries odorless and resists yellowing.
|Manufacturer||3M Corp #ad|
5. Krylon #ad
Krylon K01305 Gallery Series Artist and Clear Coatings Aerosol, 11-Ounce, UV-Resistant Clear Gloss #adKrylon #ad
- The item is not returnable. Protects against harmful UV light rays. Moisture resistant. Dries in minutes. Non-yellowing, permanent coating.
6. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes High Performance Water Based Topcoat, Flat, 1 Quart #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Dry time between Coats is only 1 to 2 Hours. The hardest, most durable consumer polyurethane top coat on the market today. Light color paints may also experience yellowing due to topcoat application, but it will less noticeable.
Do not apply clear topcoats over bright white paint, as yellowing may occur due to a reaction to the substrate. Interior use only.
7. Eco Advance #ad
Makes 1 Gallon, Eco Advance Concrete/Masonry Siloxane Waterproofer Concentrate #adEco Advance #ad
- Protects against water damage, oil, mold, mildew, stains, de-icing salts, and pool/spa chemicals. Vapor permeable breathable water proofer can be used on new concrete and masonry.
Liquid concentrate formula makes 1 gallon of commercial grade water proofer. Ideal for use on concrete, stone natural and synthetic, stucco, brick, EIFS, pavers and more. Water-based, non-toxic, non-flammable formula does not harm landscape plantings.
|Brand||Eco Advance #ad|
|Manufacturer||Eco Advance #ad|
8. McCloskey #ad
N/A, full size, MCCLOSKEY 6505 Voc Mow Spar Satin, full size #adMcCloskey #ad
- For interior and exterior surfaces. Remains flexible. Resists ocean salt spray. Maximum UV protection. Protects and beautifies wood.