As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Traditional Medicinals #ad
Caffeine Free, 16 Bags, Tea, Food, Wholesale Traditional Medicinals Organic Roasted Dandelion Root Tea #adTraditional Medicinals #ad
- Non-gmo verified. Each box contains 16 sealed tea bags. Consistently high quality herbs from ethical trading partnerships. Kosher. Taste: pleasantly roasted with bitter notes. All ingredients Certified Organic. Caffeine Free. Stimulates the liver and supports healthy digestion.
2. Traditional Medicinals #ad
16 bags, 12 pack, Traditional Medicinals Organic Roasted Dandelion Root Herbal Tea #adTraditional Medicinals #ad
- Taste: pleasantly roasted with bitter notes. All ingredients Certified Organic. Kosher. Consistently high quality herbs from ethical trading partnerships. Stimulates the liver and supports healthy digestion. Caffeine Free. Non-gmo verified. Each box contains 16 sealed tea bags.
3. Starwest Botanicals #ad
Starwest Botanicals Organic Dandelion Root Roasted Cut 1 Pound Loose Tea in Bulk #adStarwest Botanicals #ad
- Latin/botanical Name: Taraxacum officinale; Origin: China. Cgmp compliant current Good Manufacturing Practices. Usda certified Organic and Kosher Certified. 100% organic, hand-Picked Roasted Dandelion Root. Freshly roasted in small batches for optimum flavor and freshness.
4. ELANEN naturals #ad
Roasted Dandelion Root Tea 8 oz. 227g, Dandelion Root Tea, Cut & Sifted, Taraxacum Officinale, Contains Organic Non-GMO Roasted Dandelion Root in Non-BPA Packaging #adELANEN naturals #ad
- Perfect as a caffeine-free coffee alternative: organic roasted dandelion root tea has a cocoa-like, nutty, and delicious flavor when steeped properly. Gmp compliant & quality controlled: our products are packaged in our FDA registered, GMP & HACCP compliant facility in Ventura County, California.
Used in traditional chinese medicine as well as European Herbal Medicine: Dandelion root tea is used to support the liver and gall bladder, to promote healthy digestion, and to support a healthy detoxification process.
China origin: small brown granules with a wonderfully rich and cocoa-like aroma, our dandelion roasted tea is cleanly and organically sourced from China where it's been used in herbal preparations for centuries.
Organic sourced, bpa-free: our non-irradiated cut & sifted roasted dandelion root tea organic is non-GMO and organic sourced from organically certified growers, Non-GMO, and our resealable packaging is always BPA-free. Dandelion dark roast tea organic is used on its own or can be mixed with chicory root to make a wonderful coffee substitute.
5. xihuang #ad
Dandelion Root Tea,Organic Dandelion Tea,Old Age Thick And Big Roasted Root Loose Tea，Non-GMO And Vitamin Rich #adxihuang #ad
- How to use dandelion rootyou can sleep it in warm water and drink. It's better to chew and eat, This way of eating does not cause loss of nutrients. Green productionnatural production.
Pure manual fine selection, manual removal of debris, very clean and high quality. High-quality dandelion rootgrowing in the beautiful environment of high mountains, High quality water source, fertile land.
It is made by a master who has 20 years of experience in frying tea. Reusabledandelion root tea is vitamin Rich. It can be reused, after many times of soaking in water, long-lasting foam resistance, there is still a light coffee fragrance. Multivitamins dandelion root contains a lot of vitamins needed by human body，These include vitamin C and vitamin B.
6. MatchaDNA #ad
Organic Roasted Dandelion Root Tea 120 bags Caffeine-Free Herbal Tea, Helps Improve Digestion and Immune System Support #adMatchaDNA #ad
- Aids liver and kidney detox - Dandelion Root Tea supports detoxification of liver and kidneys as well as promotes healthy digestion. 120 individually wrapped tea bags – each dandelion root tea bag is individually wrapped for freshness and convenience.
Certified usda organic - our dandelion Root tea is 100% USDA Certified Organic and grown on sustainable farms.
100% satisfaction guarantee - order in confidence – We offer a hassle-free, 100% refund if you are not completely happy for any reason with our Organic Dandelion Root Tea. Supports healthy liver function, kidney health & healthy digestion - Dandelion tea has a long history of use by herbalists and traditional medicine practitioners.
7. Palm Beach Medicinal herbs #ad
Roasted Dandelion Root Tea, Pure Herbal Tea Series by Palm Beach Herbal Tea Company 30 Tea Bags 100% Natural #adPalm Beach Medicinal herbs #ad
- Caffeine-Free, Sugar-Free. Herbal teas are soothing when sipped warm and refreshing when served over ice. Pure, non-gmo, organically grown, no fillers.1. 5g each, 45g total. Roasted dandelion root tea - pure HERBAL TEA SERIES.
All-natural, Responsibly Harvested. Each made-to-order package contains 30 handcrafted tea bags. Premium, hand-crafted artisan teas made with all-natural ingredients to make every cup an enjoyable herbal experience! .
8. Traditional Medicinals #ad
Traditional Medicinals Dandelion Leaf & Root Herbal Teas 16 Ea Pack of 3 #adTraditional Medicinals #ad
- Non-gmo verified. Kosher. Caffeine Free. All ingredients Certified Organic. Case of three boxes, each box containing 16 sealed tea bags. Consistently high quality herbs from ethical trading partnerships. Supports kidney function and healthy digestion. Taste: enjoyably mild and sweet.