As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kotobuki #ad
Kotobuki Donabe Japanese Hot Pot, Brown/Green, Large #adKotobuki #ad
- 11-inch diameter. Handcrafted. Large enough for a meal for 4 to 5 people. Made in Japan. Traditional earthy brown finish with forest green accent.
2. Crazy Korean Cooking #ad
Premium Ceramic Large with Lid, Crazy Korean Cooking Korean Stone Bowl Dolsot, Sizzling Hot Pot for Bibimbap and Soup #adCrazy Korean Cooking #ad
- Perfect for creating sizzling bibimbaps and serving stews or soups hot and delicious. 7 11/16" 19. 5 cm bowl height: 3 1/8" 8 cm lid height: 2 3/8" 6 cm volume: 44 fl oz 1300ml. Lead-free pb, arsenic-free as. Dishwasher safe. Can be used for cooking directly on stovetops, in ovens and microwaves.
Easy to maintain, and more sanitary and long-lasting compared to bowls made with natural stone. Premium stoneware ceramics made from fine clay, cadmium-free Cd, glaze-fired twice with a natural glaze. Thermal resistance: -4f to 932f -20c to 500c. Black plastic trivet/coaster included.
3. Hinomaru Collection #ad
Japanese Hana Mishima Donabe Ceramic Hot Pot Casserole Banko Earthenware Clay Pot for Shabu Shabu Made In Japan 28 fl oz 7"D #adHinomaru Collection #ad
- Great for preparing traditional Japanese meals like mixed rice dish, soup, casseroles. Just make sure there is always some liquid in the base so your casserole does not burn.
Perfect for serving 2-3 people. Crafted by artisan in Japan. Hana-mishima cookware can be used over an open flame or in an oven without the lid. Perfect for gift giving for any occasion, especially house warming gift.
Donabe eating encourages families to sit around the table and pick items directly from the pot, thus the term "one pot harmony". Pot holds a capacity of 28 fl oz. Made of high quality earthen clay with a thick and double lidded opening and lid. Measures approximately 7" diameter and 4. 5" height.
4. IPPINKA #ad
Japanese Donabe Clay Pot, Handmade in Japan Good for 4-5 people, 2.8 Litre #adIPPINKA #ad
- Material: clay pot, heat-resistant ceramic. Approximate dimensions: 11. 4 x 7. 3". Capacity: approximately 2. 8 liters. Classic design. Great for cooking a variety of dishes, curries, soups, rice, including stews, etc.
Carefully handmade by very skilled craftsmen in Japan using a traditional process. Good for approximately 4-5 people. High heat retention japanese clay cooking pot donabe.
5. JapanBargain #ad
JapanBargain Japanese Style Earthen Donabe Clay Pot, 9-inches #adJapanBargain #ad
- Family size japanese style Donabe Clay Pot serving for 2-3 people. High quality Earthenware. Cooks evenly, helps Vegetable Retain Vitamins During Cooking. Pot dimensions: 9 inches Diameter.
6. Iga-Mono #ad
Iga-Mono Kamadosan Clay Rice Cooker 33 Ounces by #adIga-Mono #ad
- This clay pot is one of the most popular clay pots in Japan called Kamado-san. For direct fire only. Fluffy rice is cooked with a far-infrared effect. The double lid can prevent spillage. This clay pot has good heat retention.
7. Milo #ad
Japanese Style Donabe Rice Cooker #adMilo #ad
- Perfect for personal use or Serves 1-2 people. Makes authentic, fluffy rice. L 6" w 6" h 4". 4 cups cooked/1. 5 cups uncooked. Cooks traditional Japanese stews.
8. Ginpo #ad
Japanese Donabe for 4-5 People Mishima Flower Pot No. 9 Mine Silver Banko Pot #adGinpo #ad
- For direct fire or Microwave or oven only. The double lid can prevent spillage. This clay pot is one of the most popular clay pots in Japan called Kamado-san. This clay pot has good heat retention. Fluffy rice is cooked with a far-infrared effect.
9. IPPINKA #ad
Clay Pot, Japanese Rice Cooker Donabe, 1 Go #adIPPINKA #ad
- Dimensions: 4. 9 x 4. 9" - pot capacity: approximately 07 liters. Pot can cook 1 cup 1 Go of rice. Wooden cover is made from sawara Japanese cypress wood. Pot features: rounded bottom so that heat is evenly transmitted - Water lines to measure the right amount of water needed to cook the rice - Easy to hold ring, which has a groove on the underside, making it is easy to hold from anywhere.
Excellent heat and moisture retention for traditional rice pot cooking. Pot material: high-quality clay heat-resistant and sawara wood - Made in Japan.