As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thirteen Chefs #ad
Food Safe and Made in the USA, CuttingBoard Food Grade Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards, Countertops and Butcher Blocks #adThirteen Chefs #ad
- Not only free of unwanted contaminants but is earth-kind and safe for food consumption. Let sit for 4 hours prior to use. Using a rag or hand, apply generous coat to all surfaces of the wood.
This mineral oil for cutting board makes maintenance a breeze. Safe: tested to ensure that it lives up to commonplace safety standards. Treats countertops & cutting boards: helps maintain the integrity of the wood on countertops and butcher blocks. Food grade: pure usp-grade cutting board oil.
Produced in facilities certified by the NSF. Lab tested to ensure that it meets food safety standards. Easy application: has a push-applicator cap and easy squeeze-bottle design. The food grade mineral oil hydrates, seals and penetrates deeply to protect from the effects of water. The butcher block oil is not only harmless in direct skin contact, but nourishing. Prevents cracking and drying.
|Brand||Thirteen Chefs #ad|
2. Bayes #ad
Conditions and Protects Wood, and Teak Cutting Boards and Utensils, 12 oz, Bayes High-Performance Food Grade Mineral Oil Wood & Bamboo Conditioner and Protectant, Cleans, Bamboo #adBayes #ad
- Continue with once monthly treatments. Recyclable bottle. Without treatment, ordinary washing can dry out and crack your possessions. Directions: wash wood with mild soap and water and allow to dry thoroughly.
Convenient pour spout for easy use. For new items: apply daily for first week, apply once a week for first month of use. 100% pure food grade mineral oil. Wood and bamboo are a natural and attractive choice for cutting boards and many other kitchen utensils and items.
Apply with a clean cloth. Allow to soak in for 2-3 minutes and wipe with a clean dry cloth. Non-toxic & biodegradable. No harsh chemicals, great for the environment, as well as your home.
Bayes high-performance mineral oil wood & bamboo conditioner and protectant uses the highest quality food-grade mineral oil to nourish and beautifully preserve all wood cutting boards, utensils, and accessories for years. Proudly made in the USA. Recommended treatment minimum once a month. Eco-responsible. Cruelty-free - leaping bunny certified.
3. UltraSource #ad
1 Gallon 128oz, NSF Approved, Stainless Steel, for Lubricating and Protecting Cutting Board, UltraPro Food Grade Mineral Oil, Tool, Knife, Machine and Equipment, Butcher Block #adUltraSource #ad
- Stainless steel: Protect and polish stainless steel surfaces. Restore wooden cutting boards: Treat and protect wooden butcher blocks, cutting boards, bamboo and more. Proudly made in the USA! Mineral oil for everything: White oil is used in food, beauty, automotive, construction and many more industries.
Unscented: ultrapro food grade mineral oil is unscented, and NSF approved. Food grade & made in the usa: our mineral oil is food grade and great for use as a food safe lubricant for an industrial slicer, knife, blade, tool, and machine.
4. Howard Products #ad
12 oz, Howard Products BBB012 Cutting Board Oil #adHoward Products #ad
- Cutting board oil rejuvenates dry wood, including: cutting boards, countertops, butcher blocks, wooden bowls and utensils. Fda regulations for direct and indirect food contact.
Deeply penetrates into wood pores, bringing out the rich natural wood color and helps prevent drying and cracking. Exceeds the requirement set forth in the U. S. Cutting board oil is perfect for the initial “oiling” or “seasoning” of cutting boards and butcher blocks.
Cutting board oil is a deep penetrating 100% Pure USP Food Grade Mineral Oil that is tasteless, odorless, colorless, and will never go rancid. Made in usa with strict quality controls – No contact with nuts, gluten or other potentially allergenic materials.
5. Earthborn Elements #ad
Counter Tops, Wooden Utensils, for Cutting Boards, Butcher Blocks, Mineral Oil 8 fl oz Food & USP Grade #adEarthborn Elements #ad
- Gluten free and non-GMO. Colorless, tasteless, and odorless. Great for cutting boards, butcher blocks, and wooden utensils. Earthborn elements Mineral Oil, food and pharmaceutical grade. Safe for all wood surfaces.
6. Sanco Industries #ad
Food Safe Butcher Block and Cutting Board Oil, 1 Gallon, Premium 100% Pure Food Grade Mineral Oil USP, NSF Certified Material #adSanco Industries #ad
- Colorless/odorless, helps keep food products fresh and crisp. One gallon of 100% food grade mineral oil USP certified and NSF approved certificate available upon request.
Some of the many uses include butcher block oil, lubricator, soapstone oil, cutting board oil, wood stain, laxative and bamboo oil. Proudly made in the USA. Food safe, prevents absorption of food odors.
7. CLARK'S #ad
Cutting Board Oil 12oz by CLARK'S | Enriched with Lemon & Orange Oils | Food Grade Mineral Oil |Butcher Block Oil & Conditioner #adCLARK'S #ad
- Expert support – paul and alan respond to every customer email! We want your experience to match the quality of our products”. Join in and show your before and after photos!”.
Results – just look at the incredible pictures our customers post. Clark's oil penetrates wood deeply - oil works its way deep into the grain of Butcher Blocks, Salad Bowls, Bamboo Cutting Boards, Cutting Boards, Wood Utensils and Wood Countertops.
”. Prevents drying and cracking – oiling cutting boards or butcher blocks every 3-4 weeks helps prevent wood from drying, splitting or cracking. ”. Perfectly blended with natural lemon and orange oils. ”. Delightful fresh scent that won’t overwhelm.
|Warranty||Lifetime - If you are ever unsatisfied with the performance of our products you can return for a full refund!|
8. Us+ #ad
Food-Grade, Cutting Board Oil, Restores & Protects Cutting Boards, Butcher Blocks, GMO-Free, USP, Steel Surfaces & More 8 Fl Oz, Countertops, US+ 100% Pure Mineral Oil #adUs+ #ad
- Premium low viscosity for maximum wood absorption & protection. 100% pure food-grade mineral oil -- USP, Vegan, Gluten-free, Non-GMO. Restores & protects cutting boards, butcher blocks, countertops & more.
Keeps wood smooth, sealed & safe - inhibits bacterial growth. Keeps steel surfaces shiny and rust-free; protects marble & soapstone.
9. Bamboogle #ad
Bamboogle Food Grade Mineral Oil For Cutting Boards, No Mess Cutting Board Oil With Easy Applicator #adBamboogle #ad
- Wood should look good! proudly made in usa - lemon & orange food safe mineral oil is subtle & natural, keeps wooden cutting boards fresh and rich looking. We blend our premium mineral oil with lemon and orange essential oils, to give a wonderful fresh scent but also because the citric acidity opens the pores of the wood fibers even more, allowing maximum absorption for beauty and protection.
Bamboogle butcher block oil penetrates wood fibers for Extra protection and revitalizing appearance of wooden kitchen utensils. Mineral oil can be cheap and thick or expensively refined and thin, ours is highly refined and thin to absorb deeper into wood fibers to protect your cutting boards better and longer.
This will make the board much more moisture resistant, while keeping the wood lubricated enough to avoid drying out and warping.
Save yourself some time and money with an easy to use cutting board oil that gets the job done in seconds. Oz cutting board oil will last 12-18 months in most kitchens! Larger bottles of oil will likely get lost or tossed out before you even use the whole bottle. Restores & protects wood cutting boards - Hydrates, cracking, seals and penetrates deeply into wood to prevent warping, drying & rotting!.5 fl. Apply a generous amount of mineral oil to the entire surface of the board and let it soak in overnight.