As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gaea's Blessing #ad
93% Germination Rate, Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Heirloom Big Round Leaf Malabar, Malabar Spinach Seeds, Non-GMO Seeds with Easy to Follow Planting Instructions #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Sometimes called indian spinach, vine spinach, Ceylon spinach, and climbing spinach - malabar spinach can also be grown as an ornamental foliage vine. A popular green leafy vegetable that serves as a perfect substitute when the weather gets hot.
The dark green, glossy, oval to heart-shaped leaves are thick and semi-succulent with a slightly thicker texture. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
Basella alba - non-gmo, Heirloom, Open-Pollinated, Untreated. This tender perennial is native to tropical Asia, likely India and Sri Lanka or Indonesia hardy only to zone 10, and is easily grown as an annual during the heat of summer.
As adopters of the safe seed pledge, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, and above all, TX. Gaea’s blessing is based in austin, to ensure your satisfaction. The edible leaves and shoots resemble spinach with a mild, slightly peppery flavor with a hint of citrus and are used in the same way. This plant produces has oval to heart-shaped leaves.
2. Outsidepride #ad
100 Seeds, Outsidepride Basella Rubra Malabar Spinach Climbing Vine Herb Garden Plants #adOutsidepride #ad
- The big, leafy, leaves can be used throughout the summer either cooked or in salads. There are many cooking recipes you can find utilizing malabar spinach.
The taste is a bit different than traditional spinach. Malabar spinach can be grown as a perennial vegetable or herb used for culinary purposes or ornamental purposes in USDA Zones 8 - 11.
Sow 1 to 2 seeds for every plant you desire in your herb garden. Provide a trellis or arbor, and it will soon make a very attractive vining plant with deep green, edible leaves and violet blooms. Basella rubra is a climbing, vine plant that can reach 10 feet tall climbing up trellises, arbors, mailboxes, etc.
3. Harley Seeds #ad
Red Vine, Alugbati, Vietnamese,from USA, 30+ Malabar Red Stem Spinach Seeds Herb Heirloom Non-GMO Phooi Leaf #adHarley Seeds #ad
- 60-65 days. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. A vitamin bomb! best eaten when leaves are small and tender. Ornamental and delicious. Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F.
It is important that seeds be soaked in water for two days and then each seed rubbed between your fingers to remove the seed casings before planting. Planting Depth: 1/2". Planting season: Late spring/early summer. Height at maturity: up to 14'. Good cooked or fresh in salads.
|Brand||Harley Seeds #ad|
4. PKzoi #ad
Malabar Spinach Seeds Packet 200+ Seeds #adPKzoi #ad
- 200+ malabar spinach Seeds Packet for Planting. We are at your service 7D*24H. Plus, malabar spinach is delightful in many side dishes too. Healthy fresh vegetables, delicious herbs, and beautiful flowers picked straight from the garden are a joy that endures.
Malabar spinach is delicious boiled, grilled and roasted. Perfect gifts for all ages, share with your family and friends its happiness from germination to flowering and fruiting.
5. GreenCreator #ad
100 Seeds Fast Growing Vine to Plant Home Vegetable Garden, GreenCreator Malabar Spinach Seeds #adGreenCreator #ad
- Four trellised plants will occupy a space 18 inches 45 cm square at maturity. Malabar spinach is typically grown on a tower, fence or tepee style trellis. It will quickly overtake other plants. Some varieties have red stems.
Malabar spinach is highly ornamental, and is easily trained up a trellis. Malabar spinach is a vigorous climbing plant that needs a trellis or other support. Full sun to partial afternoon shade. Malabar spinach is a tropical plant that tolerates neither frost nor cold soil.
6. IB Prosperity #ad
Open Pollinated,, Fast-Growing Specialty Green, Green Vegetable Plant, RED Malabar Spinach Basella alba rau mồng tơi 500mg Seeds for Planting, Asian Vegetable #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Young leaves of this herb plant can be cooked and added to recipes and fresh leaves make a great salad. Easy to grow -- Instructions included on each packet. Edible leaves grown from malabar spinach seeds can be used throughout summer and will flourish in heat and humidity.
You will get red malabar spinach basella alba rau mồng tơi 500mg seeds for Planting, fast-growing Specialty Green, Asian vegetable, Green Vegetable Plant, Open Pollinated, .
Malabar spinach thrives in the heat. Ideal for soups, this vine grows up to 14 feet tall, salads and stir-fries alike, Malabar Spinach can be prepared as spinach is cooked. Usda zone: 7 or warmer. Safe seed -- we provide safe seed and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Also called basella, vietnamese spinach, so you'll want to train it to a stake or trellis. Malabar spinach basella rubra - if you are looking for a different flavor from traditional spinach, then this gorgeous combination of deep green leaves set against burgundy stems and violet blooms will be perfect in your herb garden.
7. Generic #ad
120+ Malabar Spinach Seeds for Planting #adGeneric #ad
- 120+ malabar spinach Seeds for Planting. It's easy and all in one package! So many varieties are available in our shop. What's better than a kitchen-vegetable garden right out of your backdoor? Plant your own vegetable garden today.
Water with a watering can or garden hose to saturate the soil without flooding it. Excellent gift for you, your family and friends.
8. S-pone #ad
200+ Malabar Spinach Seeds Green Vegetable Lettuce Plant Non-GMO Heirloom #adS-pone #ad
- Malabar spinach is a wonderful plant to add to your vegetable garden. It is rich in nutrients and has a good amount of protein and antioxidants to help keep your cells from aging.
9. Generic #ad
200 Pcs Malabar Spinach Seeds #adGeneric #ad
- Planting suggestions: step 1: germination in a warm and humid environment greenhouse; Step 2: transplant to sunny, moist and nutritious soil; Step 3: continuously water and fertilize, if necessary.
60-85%germination rate. It makes excellent gifts for moms, adults and gardening gifts for men. Risk free 120-day money back guarantee - i am sure you will be delighted with us and offer a no questions asked, 120 day money back guarantee on your purchase.
Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike. Share with your family and friends its happiness from germination to flowering and fruiting. Usa - made in usa. We will actively respond to any question you have within 24 hours. If the package is damaged, or cannot germinate, the quantity is insufficient, please contact us to replace it for you.200 pcs malabar spinach Seeds.