As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Summit Tea Company #ad
Tie Guan Yin Oolong Tea, Net Wt. 5.3oz., Iron Goddess of Mercy #adSummit Tea Company #ad
- Comes in a 5. 3 oz resealable stand up pouch of loose leaf tea. Fujian Province, China. A tightly wound, uniform tea that is very dense, sage green in color and with what appears to be a light glazing of frost. Full bodied flavor with a fragrant aroma.
2. Valley of Tea #ad
Tieguanyin 50g, Wu long Tea From China, Tie Guan Yin Oolong Tea, Roasted Iron Goddess of mercy #adValley of Tea #ad
- This tea is truly a blast from the past. Our roasted tie guan yin loose leaf tea is a prized oolong tea which is also known as Tie Guan Yin or Tieguanyin. You’ll be glad you did.
! One happy customer wrote to tell us that it reminded him of tea enjoyed with a grandparent many decades ago. Valley of tea source this traditional tea from the Alishan Tea Mountain in Taiwan, where master artisans prepare and slow roast the leaves using traditional methods.
Unlike modern green, fresh tie guan yin, this tea has been slowly roasted in accordance with traditional methods that many thought lost. The secrets of tie guan Yin Supreme were almost forgotten, but its flavour never will be. For the true tie guan yin supreme experience, we recommend preparing the tea in a traditional Gaiwan pot.
3. Summit Tea Company #ad
2.5 oz, TieGuanYin TGY Oolong #adSummit Tea Company #ad
- Oolong tea is partially fermented for a charastic nutty taste hot or iced. This is a 2. 5 oz tin of loose leaf organic Oolong tea we call TGY Oolong-- also known as TieGuanYin Oolong. Oolong teas are beautiful green-brown and full bodied with a fragrant aroma.
Always re-steep your premium Oolong leaves for a second or third cup. Some say the second cup of oolong is the best! The perfect gift for your tea lover to steep hot or cold! Chinese medicine prescribes TGY to aid in weight loss.
4. Organic Positively Tea Company #ad
Organic Ti Kuan Yin Oolong Tea, Positively Tea Company, Loose Leaf, 4 Ounce Bag #adOrganic Positively Tea Company #ad
- Benefits - our organic loose leaf ti kuan yin oolong tea is naturally high in antioxidants, polyphenols, caffeine and contains no additives, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, preservatives or colorants - simply 100% Organic Oolong and positivi-tea! 100% money back guarantee.
These particular Oolong tea leaves can be steeped several times. Ingredients -100% organic Oolong Tea. Tea type: organic oolong tea, complex, certification: usda certified organic, TASTING NOTES: Rich, Aromatic, caffeine level: medium, ORIGIN: China.
This organic ti kuan yin oolong tea is harvested from the fujian region of China and is known for its bright and floral flavor and clean finish. Servings - 1 pound of organic ti kuan yin Oolong Tea will yield approximately 150 - 240 cups of tea, depending on brewing measurements. A full-bodied infusion of this Oolong brings out aromatic, complex and rich flavors.
5. Harney & Sons #ad
3 oz, Harney & Sons Fine Teas Formosa Oolong Loose Tea Tin #adHarney & Sons #ad
- Great alone or with sugar to taste. Don?t worry about the stems, that is how the Taiwanese do this tea. This is the style of brown oolong that generations of Americans have loved.
6. Oriarm #ad
Oriarm 250g / 8.82oz Anxi Tie Guan Yin Oolong Tea Loose Leaf, Fujian High Mountain Wu Long Green Tea Ti Kuan Yin, Chinese Tea Leaves Tieguanyin Iron Goddess of Mercy #adOriarm #ad
- The qing xiang ti kuan yin tea has delighted floral fragrance, mellow, a slight grassy flavor, sweet taste and long-lasted lingering charming aftertaste that were rarely found in either green tea or other oolongs. We only pick our teas during their natural growing seasons while they're at peak freshness and taste.
The tie guan yin oolong tea loose leaf can be brewed as hot tea or iced tea, this charming taste could make you relaxed and give you boost in whatever occasions at work, it can be several steeps for hot tea that with a unique orchid aroma and sweet after taste in your mouth, at home or at the party.5
5. 2. Besides the smooth and delicious taste, it can also reduce fat and loose weight, Tikuanyin Tea is also with great health benefits.
3. It is clean aroma qing xiang tieguanyin oolong Tea, also known as modern green style tie guan yin oolong tea, it is characterised by a lightly oxidized level and get much more wonderful taste, smooth and creamy.4. It can be food mate and reduce the greasy feel of food, and relieve the dryness and pain of the throat. 1.
7. Tealyra #ad
Fresh Award Winning, Tie Guan Yin, Oolong Loose Leaf Tea, Organically Grown, Iron Goddess of Mercy, Caffeine Medium, Tealyra, 8oz / 220g, Healing Properties, Best Chinese Oolong #adTealyra #ad
- Luxurious Loose Tea. Fresh chinese oolong tea. Our iron goddess of mercy has a light golden-amber infusion with a smooth body and sweet finish. Iron goddess of Mercy tea is made without flavors or added fillers.
Exceptional Traditional Tea. It is beautifully floral and fragrant- truly a tea masterpiece. All natural. Oolong tea contains health giving antioxidants and can aid in weight loss. Gongfu Cha. China’s famous tie guan Yin is fresh, sweet, floral, and wonderfully fragrant.
8. Tealyra #ad
110g 4-ounce, Organically Grown, Tealyra, Huang Shan Bao Zhong, Taiwanese Oolong Tea, Great Green Oolong Loose Leaf Tea #adTealyra #ad
- Incredible freshness is the first taste that the tea drinker experiences as the cool liquid rolls into the mouth. The complex personality of flavors makes this a tea that is appreciated by experienced and non experienced tea drinkers alike.
Made in small artisanal batches, Huang Shan Bao Zhong is a certified organic team of the highest grade in its category. The tea leaves hold up extremely well in multiple infusions, making this artesian tea a favorite for tea enthusiasts.
Bao zhong is processed with minimal handling, from the hand picking to the rolling to the drying; these leaves are touched as little as possible to ensure the freshest, greenest taste possible. This freshness is followed by a light butteriness and a long complex sweet undertone and finishes with cool round exotic silky mouth feel.
9. Harney & Sons #ad
Bag of 50 Tea Sachets, Oolong Tea, Harney & Sons Fine Teas Formosa Oolong #adHarney & Sons #ad
- Caffeinated - Caffeinated, Medium Body Tea. 50 tea sachets - Bag of 50 Sachets. Harney & sons - harney & Sons Fine Teas Formosa Oolong.
Flavor - subtle sweet notes of peaches and roasted carrots covered by toasted walnuts. Aroma - the aroma has nutty and toasty notes with subdued peach flavors underneath.